Take a look at the Audi ABT RS7-R. This is a 730bhp, 199mph version of the Audi RS 7 Sportback.
With an uprated turbocharger and intercooler system as well as a revised exhaust system, there is an increase of 138bhp over the standard model, plus a 120Nm increase in torque.
Top speed: 199mph.
0-62mph: 3.2 seconds.
- Height adjustable coilovers.
- New anti-roll bars.
- 22-inch wheels which are unique to the RS7-R.
- Front deep splitter, turning up to form aerodynamic blades at the sides.
- Wheel vents (front and rear).
- Deep side skirt.
- Rear spoiler.
- Carbon fibre door mirror caps.
- Carbon fibre steering wheel, gear selector and dashboard inlays.
The upgrade, before fitting, comes to 69,900 Euros – about £61,000 – on top of the £97,090 you’ll pay for a standard RS 7.
For more information, head over to AutoExpress.